The LifeLine 2 diver Radio is built with affordability, convenience and ease of maintenance in mind. Features include an 8 watt output amplifier to provide clear reliable communications through long umbilicals, a record out jack which allows topside recording of conversations and uses only a standard 12 volt battery. Each radio features separate volume controls for diver and tender. The radio is mounted inside of a splashproof floating container, and can be hooked up to external power. Also available as a rechargeable unit.
– Water-resistant case and speaker
– Aluminum faceplate with two handles for easy removal
– Diver/tender volume controls
– Audio record out jack
– External power jack
– Diver select switch for either or both
– Speaker on/off switch
– Earphone and headset jacks
– Weight: 12 lb (with battery)
Contact us today for information about new Commercial Diving Equipment, Used Commercial Diving Equipment and/or Kirby Morgan Helmets!