Dive Commercial International Returns Policy
- Returned items must be accompanied by the original receipt, be unused in its original packaging with all original tags & labels intact.
- The following items are not eligible for a return; bulk, wholesale/resale, sale items, special orders, close out items, custom items, hoses & com line, consignment items & repairs, testing or certifications.
- If a refund is approved, we will process your return and issue you the currency you used to pay for your item(s) or store credit.
- If you have paid by credit card, please allow 10-15 business days for the credit to appear on your billing statement.
- Returns are subject to 25% restocking fee.
- The Company has the right to refuse a return.
- On-site purchased products must be returned within 14 days.
Shipped items – all the above including:
- Inspect your order IMMEDIATELY upon receipt to verify all items arrived in working condition and undamaged.
- If items arrived damaged or defective, take photos, save packaging and shipping materials for investigation, and contact DCi right away.
- Contact DCi to request Return Authorization which will need to be noted with the package.
- Please note that your original shipping costs will not be refunded. Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping charges. Package the shipment securely and shipping insurance is recommended.
- Shipped products must be returned within 30 days from date of original purchase.